Deadline: September 20, 2022
Applications for the Bluepreneur Bootcamp Programme 2022 are now open for everyone with a passion for protecting the ocean and freshwater resources within the Asia Pacific region. This is a chance to create an impact within the seas and waters of Asia.
The Bluepreneur Bootcamp Programme is a five-day virtual intensive accelerator programme that focuses on building scalable blue-tech solutions and solving coastal community problems across the Asia Pacific. The participant will have the experience of learning from professional speakers and mentors related to this area of expertise.
- They provide mentorships with industry leaders, marine experts, venture capitalists, networking opportunities, and hands-on entrepreneurship curriculum that focuses on social entrepreneurship, artificial intelligence, big data, and impact ecosystem.
- The top teams graduating from this Bootcamp will be awarded an opportunity to expand the solutions with funding.
- Applicants should be 18 years and above;
- They accept applicants only from the Asia Pacific region;
- All marine leaders, entrepreneurs are welcomed to apply;
- They highly encourage early-stage startups with market maturity of 1-3 years to apply;
- This is a fully-funded program, and you’ll have to commit yourselves throughout the program if you’re selected.
For more information, visit Bluepreneur Bootcamp.