Deadline: September 22, 2022
Win a complimentary prize of $5,000, showcase your artwork at COP27 and engage with global climate enthusiasts & digital artists through the ClimaTech Run for Digital Artists Competition 2022!
ClimaTech Run calls for all artists and visual storytellers who can inspire hope around climate action and express the link between us and our planet!
Engaging and sensitizing ordinary people to be more aware of environmental challenges is not always easy, and this is why art plays a huge role in valuing our human experiences. This track aims to showcase how the fusion between technology and art is pivotal in building a connection with the earth.
If you are an artist looking to spread awareness about climate action and the importance of putting women and young people affected by climate change at the forefront, apply to this year’s COP27 DigitalArt4Climate track!
- Through DigitalArt4Climate, artists will be given the platform to showcase their artworks to help combat the climate change crisis.
- Top-voted digital artists will be awarded up to $5,000 for winning the competition in the first place, $3,000 for the second place and $2,000 for the third place.
- The Run will feature their artworks at COP27 to showcase the creative work of climate enthusiast artists and other visual media storytellers in response to climate change.
- You must be at least 18 years old when applying to the competition.
- Artist are allowed a submission of 3 art pieces maximum per entry.
- The work submitted must be authentic and original.
- Applicant must be able to provide valid contact details and sufficient bank information in case of winning to receive the monetary award.
ClimaTech Run is accepting all digital art and media expression forms such as:
- Digital paintings and drawings
- 3D modeling
- Vector art
- Animation videos
- Digital Collage
- Digital Photography & Photo manipulation
- Sign up at the ClimaTech Run platform submission page
- Meet eligibility criteria
- Maximum entry by the individual artist is three pieces
For more information, visit ClimaTech Run.