Deadline: September 18, 2022
The African Food Fellowship is calling all Kenyans working in Aquaculture, Agri-Finance and Horticulture to apply for the Food Systems Leadership Programme 2022. Are you passionate about being a champion for fairer, healthier, regenerative food systems? This is for you!
The cohort will comprise 40 Kenyan Fellows, working across the fields of Agri-Finance, Aquaculture, and Horticulture. Their leadership journey will commence in November 2022 and continue for ten months of inspiring, action-oriented learning, culminating with graduation into the Kenya Food Fellowship and a life-long professional association of change-makers.
- Join a professional network of food systems leaders across the continent.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge on food system change through expert faculty and mentors.
- Acquire world-class tools and capabilities to lead systems change.
- Learn from leading innovators, influencers and practitioners.
- Build your profile to inspire other changemakers to action.
- The participation fee for this programme is 94,800 Kenyan Shillings, payable in two installments. A limited number of scholarships are available.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of Kenya (non-nationals are also eligible).
- Be 45 years of age or younger.
- Fluent reading and writing English.
- Willing and able to commit 4 hours per week.
Are you a leader fuelled by an ambition for impact and a hunger for action? Are you working in the fields of Agri-Finance, Aquaculture and Horticulture? Do you meet the requirements above?
For more information, visit Food Systems Leadership Programme.