Deadline: September 12, 2022
Applications are open for the Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) 2022. The Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) is the flagship event for the global social enterprise community, providing space for purpose-led people, policymakers, philanthropists, intermediaries, and entrepreneurs to connect, learn, and be inspired.
This year, SEWF22 will be a hybrid event happening online and in-person in Brisbane, Australia. The event will include 1,500+ participants, 100+ speakers and 55 sessions, making this the largest gathering of purpose-driven local and international changemakers in 2022. Join SEWF and their Co-host, White Box Enterprises, for two incredible days of inspiration, learning and networking, 28-29 September 2022 (in person and online).
Here’s what you can expect:
- 2022 themes: Indigenous Social Enterprise, Climate Solutions, Excellence & Failure, Unusual Suspects, Policy & Systems
- Inspiring keynotes, panels, and fireside chats featuring big ideas and unheard stories
- Expert-led masterclasses around topics such as impact measurement, funding, and investment
- Networking opportunities in-person and online
- To be eligible, you must be resident outside Australia. Bursaries are also available under the following 3 categories:
- For under 30-year-old social entrepreneurs and young people interested in social enterprise;
- For social entrepreneurs and enterprises facing financial hardship;
- For those from a low income, lower middle income or conflict affected countries. Countries under this category have been defined by World Bank Atlas in June 2022. The qualifying criterion is the regular business address of the participant. Registrations will be checked and if the participant’s address does not match the selected category the ticket will be cancelled.
The second round of Digital Pass Bursary applications is open from August 29 – September 12, 2022. Each Digital Pass bursary recipient will be provided with an SEWF22 Digital Pass ticket, to attend the event virtually.
For more information, visit SEWF22.