Deadline: October 21, 2022
Applications are open for the One Young World/Deloitte Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4. At Deloitte, they are committed to expanding opportunities for 100 million people by 2030 by developing job skills, improving educational outcomes, and providing opportunities for individuals from underrepresented and marginalized groups around the world.
In line with this ambition, Deloitte is proud to support the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 for the fourth year. Working together, they can accelerate innovative youth-led solutions to achieve inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all.
The challenge seeks to support scalable youth-led solutions that:
- Utilize innovative approaches and technology
- Address root causes of the issue
- Demonstrate ability to drive impact and potential to scale
- Recognize existing efforts and collaborate with others to accelerate impact
- Facilitate opportunities for collective impact, by engaging a wide-range of stakeholders
- Improve the quality of, or access to, education and skills training that prepares young people to succeed
The winning solution will receive:
- Sponsorship to participate in the One Young World Summit 2023
- A US$50,000 grant from Deloitte
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of Deloitte professionals and partners. The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution based on the needs of your initiative or organisation, such as:
- Business strategy
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Product design
- Solution must be evidently aligned with the SDG4 challenge.
- Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Solution is readily available, being piloted, implemented, or scaled.
- Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example, generating educational outcomes, employment opportunities, or developing skills.
- Solution’s impact in society must be adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Potential to grow impact after expanding in scope or size and/or into other regions.
For more information, visit Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4.