Deadline: November 6, 2022
Applications are open for the NetMission Academy 2023. The NetMission Academy is a series of online sessions designed to equip youth with the knowledge and discussion skills to participate in Internet policymaking.
The sessions will include two pre-training webinars, followed by 7 training webinars and a closing ceremony. These 1.5-hour workshops will be interactive discussion sessions, with expert guest speakers selected for each topic. This online academy is not a one-sided learning programme. Selected fellows will be assigned into thematic groups to research and prepare for the respective session as a host.
All fellows are expected to actively contribute to discussions. They are looking for young visionaries who want to make a change for the betterment of the Internet and communities. If you are a student currently enrolled in any tertiary institutions within the Asia Pacific and are interested in how the Internet impacts society, this is the programme for you.
- Upon completion of the programme, they offer motivated individuals a chance to further advance their understanding of Internet governance.
- Graduates of the academy will become NetMission Ambassadors, and work together with other NetMission alumni as a team to contribute to the Internet governance community through working groups, conference activities, and youth events.
- Outstanding ambassadors might be selected to attend International conferences.
- Open to part-time or full-time students enrolled in tertiary education in the Asia Pacific;
- Applicants should be between 18-35 years;
- Young professionals who are not enrolled in any tertiary education may not be considered.
Application deadline is November 6, 2022 at 23:59 UTC. The programme will run from December 2022 – February 2023.
For more information, visit NetMission Academy.