Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 prize)
Deadline: November 9, 2022
Applications are invited for the Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge 2022. The social innovation challenge is designed to help young leaders and founders to explore, start and grow their ideas to solve the social or environmental issues that matter to them most.
Social Shifters are next generation leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs with fresh solutions to today’s most pressing social and environmental challenges. They are looking for creative ideas, projects, and business solutions to the problems that matter most to you and your community. They welcome ideas at any stage and from anywhere in the world.
Social Shifters operate on a non-profit basis, providing engaging learning experiences, practical mentoring, and a global community of support to move you, and your ideas, forward.
- Unlock Your Potential: Develop your skills, confidence and future prospects with help from skilled mentors and as part of a supportive global community.
- Accelerate Your Idea: Get FREE access to a world-leading Digital Incubator programme to help develop your project or business idea.
- Make an Impact: Compete for awards of up to $10,000 to deliver activities that improve lives, help communities, and protect the planet.
- Global recognition and media publicity for all shortlisted ideas.
- Open to next gen leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs between 18 – 30 years;
- Your idea must contribute towards at least one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals;
- You can submit your idea into one (or more) SDG categories, PLUS one of the special awards – Health Equity Challenge, Refugee Challenge and Climate Challenge.
Whether your idea is a new one or is already showing promising results, judges will assess how effectively the proposed project or business solution demonstrates the following:
To apply, you will first need to register. Take 30 seconds to register now to the Global Innovation Challenge 2022 and get access to free resources and extra support with your application.
For more information, visit Global Innovation Challenge.