Deadline: November 7, 2022
Applications are open for the MuseumsLab Knowledge-Exchange Programme 2023. The MuseumsLab is a pioneering knowledge-exchange programme for joint learning and continuing education concerning the future of museums in Africa and Europe.
As a platform for shared expertise and perspectives, The MuseumsLab aims to build strong and lasting networks to not only change museums, but also to foster social change by addressing urgent issues such as social justice and climate change.
For the onsite phases the following programme-related costs will be covered by the DAAD:
- International and national transport
- Local public transport (also from and to airports onsite)
- Visa costs
- Health insurance (via DAAD group contract/reimbursement up to a certain amount)
- Entrance fees (DAAD-organized programme slots)
- Daily allowance
- The programme related travels and accommodations will also be organized and booked by the DAAD
- Open to African and European Museum professionals who have at least two years experience of working in the museum, heritage, or art sector.
- Have sufficient English skills (Level C1).
- Place of residence at time of applying must be in Africa or Europe.
Upload the following documents via DAAD portal:
- Application Form (mandatory, in English); by uploading it to your application, select the attachment type “progamme specific application form”
- CV (mandatory, in English)
- Letter of Recommendation (mandatory, in English)
- Degree Certificates (in English if available)
- Information about former or current work projects (in English)
- Language certificates (in English if available)
For more information, visit MuseumsLab.