Deadline: October 16, 2022
Apply to be a KaggleX mentor! They are looking for volunteers who are interested in helping early-career data scientists develop their skills and grow in their career. Are you interested in sharing your knowledge and making a positive impact? This is your chance!
The goal of this programme is to increase representation, create career opportunities, and develop individual growth for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) people in the data science industry. This will be achieved through pairing early-career Kagglers with advanced and senior-level mentors, curating a space for career-related discussion and learning opportunities.
- As a mentor you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the programme by guiding mentees through a selected project, sharing your knowledge, providing career advice and helping to build long lasting relationships.
- You’ll receive KaggleX swag and more.
- Passionate about mentoring and aligned with the programme’s mission;
- At least 3 years of experience working as an industry professional or researcher in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning;
- Proficient in R or Python;
- Available for the duration of the programme (3-4 months);
- Able to participate in weekly check-ins;
- Able to provide guidance for mentee goals and projects;
- Committed to engage with broader KaggleX community;
- (Optional) Able to lead career and/or educational seminars.
The duration of the programme for Cohort 2 is from December 2022 – April 2023.
For more information, visit KaggleX.