Applications are open for the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Programme 2023. This Fellowship Programme is designed to partner selected postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the developing world with the aim of fostering greater cross-border trade.
Each GoTrade GBSN Fellow will be assigned an SME to advise, consult, and collaborate with. The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Programme will convene regular virtual sessions bringing all students together with speakers on relevant subject matter to aid their learning objectives, with the additional goal of fostering networking among peers.
Fellows will be supported by:
- DPDHL mentors
- Cohort of peers: the inaugural group will form the Alumni Network of GoTrade GBSN Fellows
- Coaching and mentoring with SMEs
- DPDHL Certified Programme learning journey covering basics of international trade
Graduate students from across the globe who meet the following criteria are invited to apply.
- Enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship.
- Commitment to complete 12 month fellowship programme.
- Students should be comfortable communicating in English or Spanish.
- Ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month.
- Proven work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Interest in an international community.
For more information, visit DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship.