GLF Social Media Ambassador Programme 2023
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Do you want to be a part of a select group of young environmental influencers who will shape the global conversation about sustainable landscapes, network with top organizations around the world, and gain early access to Global Landscapes Forum campaigns and events? Apply for the GLF Social Media Ambassador Programme 2023.
This opportunity is open to all social media-savvy sustainability enthusiasts between the ages of 18 and 35 from around the world! Don’t pass up the opportunity to participate in this one-of-a-kind volunteer programme and make your voice heard on the global conversation around sustainable landscapes.
The programme offers a great deal of flexibility to collaborate with the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Social Media team on the following activities on your own time:
- Help boost the GLF’s campaigns and events through your preferred social media channel;
- Co-create insightful content in collaboration with the GLF Social Media team;
- Provide live coverage of GLF events: digital forums, conferences, live streams, and more;
- Attend virtual coordination meetings.
Now in its fourth consecutive edition, the GLF Social Media Ambassadors volunteer programme offers:
- Digital and in-person networking opportunities with leading organizations.
- Free tickets and a behind-the-scenes look at all GLF and partner events.
- Social media workshops and learning programs to obtain hands-on tools you can apply to your own projects.
- The opportunity to use the title GLF Social Media Ambassador on all social media platforms.
- Personalized certificates after each event or project.
- Constant support from the core GLF team and a channel for internal communications.
- Mentorship and recommendations to help you advance in your professional career.
The GLF Social Media Ambassadors programme seeks to champion young people from all over the world.
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old. You can be based anywhere in the world.
- You will need a basic knowledge of English to communicate with the team, although you will have the option of using your own language(s) in external communications as an Ambassador.
- You should already have one or more social media channels with a steady following.
- You don’t have to be an experienced social media influencer to join, but you should be motivated and passionate about sustainable change and support the GLF’s goals.
For more information, visit GLF Social Media Ambassador.