African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) e-learning Young Insurance Professionals Programme 2023
Deadline: January 15, 2023
Applications are open for the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) e-learning Young Insurance Professionals Programme 2023. The YIPP is a FREE online training programme, which targets insurance/reinsurance professionals under the age of 35, working with insurance or reinsurance companies, brokerage firms, supervisory authorities or related organizations.
The programme comprises of fourteen (14) courses, which are carefully selected and well designed. These courses will build a solid foundation in insurance and reinsurance for participants, a key component for career development in the industry.
The programme is expected to positively impact participants to:
- Understand the Reinsurance industry and their future missions with regard to strong leadership, governance and accountability;
- Develop a constructive approach to competition in the African reinsurance markets by reducing some poor practices and approaches;
- Improve career and professional development
At the end of the nine (9) month FREE online training, the best ten (10) participants will enjoy the following benefits:
- e-Certificate of Completion issued by Africa Re Group Managing Director/CEO;
- Invitation to a Capstone On-Campus or online where they will be introduced to cutting-edge managerial and leadership skills;
- Sponsorship to attend one of the major insurance / reinsurance events in Africa (AIO, FANAF, OESAI, GAIF, FAIR, etc.).
- Open to insurance/reinsurance professionals under the age of 35;
- Applicants should be working with insurance or reinsurance companies, brokerage firms, supervisory authorities or related organizations.
The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) welcomes applications from suitable/qualified candidates for the 5th Cohort of the e-learning Young Insurance Professionals Programme between November 30, 2022 to January 15, 2023.
For more information, visit Africa Re YIPP.