Deadline: February 1, 2023
Applications for the Google for Startups Accelerator Canada 2023 are now open. Google for Startups Accelerator Canada is a 10-week accelerator programme for Seed to Series A Canadian technology startups.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programmes, products, people and technology to startups that leverage machine learning and AI in their company today or plan to in the future. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
The accelerator runs entirely virtual for a period of 10-weeks, with digital workshops, programming, and mentorship taking place each week. As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator Canada, selected founders outline the top challenges facing their startup, and are then paired with relevant experts from Google to help solve those challenges. Participating startups receive deep mentorship on technical challenges and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams from across Google.
- 10-weeks of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Partnership on advanced technology project
- The accelerator programme is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in Canada.
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 5 to 10+ employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all programme elements of their cohort.
- Participating startups should leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations today and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
- Google Canada is uniquely positioned to add value to a wide range of technology startups, including those working in novel applications of AI/ML, cloud, healthcare, sensing, AR and more.
The fourth Google for Startups Accelerator Canada cohort will kick off the week of March 20, 2023 and run for 10 weeks. The fourth cohort will consist of 10-12 innovative technology startups in Canada.
For more information, visit Google for Startups.