Deadline: February 1, 2023
Applications are open for the Misk Accelerator 2023. Misk Entrepreneurship in partnership with Plug and Play is launching its 4th cohort of the Misk Accelerator, where a qualified cohort of 20 startups will participate in the 12-week hybrid programme providing local and regional startups with all the mentorship, resources, and tools aimed at accelerating their growth and expansion in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The accelerator is aimed at seed-stage tech startups operating or expanding into the Saudi market, to put them on a rapid growth path through an intensive training programme offering a hybrid experience (in person and virtual), which includes several training modules, including business strategy, product development, growth hacking, pitching, fundraising, and more.
- The programme covers full accommodation expenses and partial flights expenses for the physical weeks.
They are looking for startups that meet the following criteria:
- Tech startups
- Early-stage with early traction
- Operating or looking to scale in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Here is more on what you can expect:
- Orientation Day & Intake Interviews: To best understand your needs and objectives for the programme so that they can better tailor the experience for you.
- Group Workshops and Training Sessions: You will be trained by exceptional tech leaders and coaches who are experts in areas essential for your startups journey. This includes design-thinking & product development; team & talent development; business & finance strategy, growth hacking, pitching, fundraising, and more.
- Ongoing Mentorship & Dealflows: You will be matched with a mentor that will be well-suited to provide you with helpful guidance to support your growth. Where possible and suitable, they will help set up meetings with potential end-users of your technology (particularly if B2B) and/or potential suitable investors on an ad-hoc basis.
- Weekly Progress Review: A Plug and Play team member will help you track and plan your progress systematically every week.
- Cohort & Community Events: They will periodically host social and professional gatherings for the whole cohorts and the wider KSA tech ecosystem to help motivate and enable your startup’s potential.
- Demo Day: This will be the conclusion of the programme where each startup will be presenting the companies to an audience of specially selected investors and key ecosystem players within the KSA and wider MENA tech ecosystem.
For more information, visit Misk Accelerator.