American Psychological Foundation Beth Rom-Rymer Scholarships 2023 (up to $5,000)
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Applications are open for the American Psychological Foundation Beth Rom-Rymer Scholarships 2023. The Beth N. Rom-Rymer Scholarships provide support to both graduate students and practicing, licensed psychologists to complete their training in psychopharmacology programmes, which adhere to the APA model curriculum of didactic training in clinical psychopharmacology.
The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage talented psychologists, with recognized leadership skills, and with demonstrated passion for growing the field, to become prescribing psychologists, engaged in providing the highest caliber, comprehensive, integrated care to the most at-risk members of the community.
- Up to nine $5,000 scholarships to support training in psychopharmacology programmes.
- Applicants must be graduate students or practicing, licensed psychologists with evidence of having enrolled in a training programme in clinical psychopharmacology, which adheres to the APA model curriculum of didactic training in clinical psychopharmacology.
- For predoctoral candidates, proven academic excellence in course work.
For all candidates:
- evidence of leadership skills
- demonstrated commitment for growing the field
- demonstrated focus on providing care to the most at-risk members of the community
- evidence of ability to provide high caliber care
Application must include the following:
- self-statement of how candidate fulfills the purpose of the scholarships (no more than 5 pages, 1-inch margins, no smaller than 11-point font)
- academic transcript for those who are predoctoral (unofficial transcripts are accepted)
- current abbreviated CV (10 pages max)
- two (2) letters of recommendation supporting candidate’s qualifications with reference to the purpose of the scholarship
For more information, visit Beth Rom-Rymer Scholarships.