Deadline: February 9, 2023
Applications are open for the JournalismfundEU Professional Development Grants for Environmental Journalism 2023. This grant facility supports enabling activities and supporting services for environmental investigative journalism as a whole.
It seeks to promote collective development and support services for environmental investigative journalism, by providing funding to project ideas from organisations and institutions for training and professional development programmes, i.e. skills-focused professional training or fellowship programmes targeted at enabling investigative journalists to upskill with regards to reporting on environment related issues.
- The total available amount per call to be distributed among all supported projects will be around €115,000. The programme is supported by Arcadia.
- Incorporated legal entities (organisations, companies, …) can apply with a project proposal for collective development and support services for environmental investigative journalism.
- Individuals (natural persons) cannot apply for this grant.
After a one-time registration with your email address, you can access the online application form. You can freely navigate through the form to see which information you need to provide in your application. This includes:
- information and documents about your organisation
- information about the intended project
- a detailed project budget, according to the budget template
For more information, visit JournalismfundEU.