Deadline: March 1, 2023
Applications are open for the Famigro Award 2023. The Famigro Award rewards each year an innovative entrepreneurial project. Thanks to the initiative of Mr Grotenfelt, each year the Young Friends of the Countryside (YFCS) can support a start-up project that answers the current challenges of the rural sector.
Entrepreneurial projects contribute to the evolution of the rural countryside, while the respect of the environment and social responsibility is endorsed by each rural entrepreneur. The aim of the Famigro Award is to increase the chances of this kind of valuable projects to succeed and grow, letting them benefit from the support of the network of the Friends and Young Friends of the Countryside.
The winner will receive:
- A diploma of recognition
- Exposure on European Land Owners written and online channels
- Invitation to their General Assembly in Poznan in June 2023
The applicant shall be:
- A European/UK citizen or permanent resident, or a group of Europeans represented by one person.
- Between the age of 18 and 40.
- Not have been awarded this prize previously.
- Reapply if previously unsuccessful.
The business should be:
- A for-profit business.
- Registered and have its head office in the EU/UK.
- Is already implemented.
- Has a long-term scope and aims at future development.
- The business plan shows the development of one or more activities aiming at generating financial funds ensuring the continuity of the private enterprise.
- Aims at developing innovative solutions for the creation and conservation of local economic development and fostering business opportunities.
- Includes financial figures.
- Is an example of good practice to other (rural) communities and is scalable and adaptable to different rural contexts.
Applications must be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
For more information, visit Famigro Award.