Deadline: March 4, 2023
Applications are open for the Carrington Fellowship Programme 2023. The Carrington Fellowship programme is a community-based one-year-long professional development programme for entry to mid-level professionals. Fellows develop core leadership, communication and programmes management skills, improve their network, and get mentored.
The Fellowship is an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Participate in a year-long professional development programme.
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
- Get mentored by experienced Nigerians and Americans
- Join the U.S. Consulate General network in Nigeria.
Open to all Nigerians who meet the following criteria:
- Are between the ages of 21 and 35 on or before the application deadline;
- Are Nigerians who reside in Osun, Ondo, and Ekiti States;
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Are not alumni of the Carrington Fellowship;
- Are available to participate in the one-year-long programme.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of leadership in your community
- A demonstrated commitment to public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- An energetic, positive attitude.
The deadline for application is March 4, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Carrington Fellowship.