Deadline: April 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Future Generation Art Prize 2023. The Future Generation Art Prize is a biannual global contemporary art prize to discover, recognize and give long-term support to a future generation of artists.
Established by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation in 2009, the Prize supported the artistic development and production of new works of over 100 artists in exhibitions at the PinchukArtCentre in Kyiv and as official collateral events at the Venice Biennale in 2011, 2013, 2017 and 2019.
- The main prize winner receives US$100,000 split between a $60,000 cash prize and a $40,000 investment in their practice.
- Up to 5 special prizes are awarded at the discretion of the jury. A total amount of US$20,000 will be awarded to special prize winners for supporting projects that develop their artistic practice.
- Open to all artists around the world;
- Be aged 35 years or younger;
- Be working in any medium.
To fill the application form you will need:
- your portrait photo
- CV (bio, your exhibitions)
- descriptions and photos or videos of your works (you will need to upload at least 3 works)
For more information, visit Future Generation Art Prize.