Deadline: March 26, 2023
Applications are open for the Google for Startups Founders Funds 2023. The Google for Startups Founders Funds provide cash awards — without giving up equity in return — and hands-on support to help Black and Latino entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses.
Established in 2020, the Google for Startups Founders Funds have provided more than $30 million to support Black-led startups in Africa, Brazil, Europe, and the United States, and Latino-led startups in the United States. The goals of the funds are to help promising founders grow their businesses and ultimately, to create generational wealth. They have supported 400+ founders who have gone on to raise $400M+ in follow-on venture capital.
In addition to equity-free cash awards, Founders Funds recipients receive ongoing Google mentorship, Google Cloud credits, and product support to help them navigate every stage of their startup journey.
- Access to capital: Equity-free cash awards to help you build and grow your business.
- Custom Mentorship: Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
- Leadership training: Become a more effective leader through research-based strategies and expert coaching.
- Founder network: Connect and learn from fellow founders and access a peer-to-peer support network.
- Google Cloud credits and support: Receive Google Cloud credits and dedicated support via the Google for Startups Cloud Programme.
- Open to diverse companies with at least one Black founder or Latino founder (for the respective funds) on their founding team.
- Between Pre-seed and Series A.
- Scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Ready to go global.
Apply for the most suitable fund:
- Latin Founders Fund
- U.S. Black Founders Fund
- Brazil Founders Fund
- Europe Founders Fund
- Africa Founders Fund
For more information, visit Founders Funds.