Deadline: March 31, 2023
Applications are open for the Journal of Marine Science & Engineering (JMSE) Travel Award 2023. The JMSE will be granting the Travel Award to two early-career scientists. This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of marine science and engineering to be held in 2023, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
Journal of Marine Science and Engineering is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal of marine science and engineering, published monthly online by MDPI. The Australia New Zealand Marine Biotechnology Society (ANZMBS) is affiliated with JMSE and their members receive a discount on the article processing charges.
- The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
- Open to postdoctoral fellows or PhD students;
- Applicant plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation and/ or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
- Curriculum vitae and list of publications;
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
For more information, visit JMSE Travel Award.