Deadline: April 7, 2023
Applications for the Value Creation Challenge (VCC) 2023 are now open. The Value Creation Challenge (VCC) is a nationwide incubation program of Eight2Five powered by Old Mutual, in partnership with British Council, British Embassy and EFT.
The program provides professional business development and learning opportunities, connections and financial support to entrepreneurs that have businesses that are no older than 5 years. VCC facilitates business development through product incubation, business acceleration strategies, access to networks and potential investors and seed funding.
The programme targets start-ups that operate in the following thematic areas:
- Emerging Technologies
- Creative Industry (Fashion, Music & Literature)
- Must be a Zimbabwean citizen above the age of 18 years;
- Must be the business/ idea owner and applications on behalf of a third party will not be accepted;
- Business/ idea must fall under any one of the four pillars:Emerging Technologies, Fintech, Creative Industry (Fashion, Music & Literature) and Sustainability (climate change);
- Business is no older than 5 years at the time of applying;
- Shortlisted candidates will need to be available for at least 4 days out of every month from May- August 2023.
Application deadline is April 7, 2023. Due to the high volume of applications, they will only be able to respond to successful entries.
For more information, visit Value Creation Challenge.