Deadline: April 24, 2023
Applications are invited for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023. Teach For Nigeria is inviting exceptional university graduates and outstanding young professionals to apply for its two-year full-time paid Fellowship program.
In a country where nearly 70% of children who complete primary school cannot read and write, Teach for Nigeria strongly believes that the only true and sustainable path to improving educational opportunities for all children in Nigeria is by channeling and developing Nigeria’s most capable young leaders against the problem of education inequity.
The Fellowship is open to individuals who desire to join the movement of leaders working towards attaining a better-developed nation. The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program offers the opportunity for young leaders to find their purpose in service, play leadership roles, and impact change in low-income communities and schools where there’s a widened education inequity gap.
- Be part of the movement of changemakers proffering solutions and working towards closing the education gap at the grassroot level.
- Gain direct access to mentoring, ongoing training and professional development.
- Accelerate your career, develop a set of strong transferable skills that apply to any career pathway.
- Access to full scholarship for a professional diploma in education program.
- Access to a global network of change agents from across 59 countries.
- Grow your personal and professional network with individuals from various industries.
- Access to a thriving alumni community of social innovators and
- A monthly stipend of N80,000, health insurance, and other allowances for two years.
- Applicant should possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- Obtain a minimum second class (lower division);
- Must have completed NYSC on or before July 2023;
- Must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
You should apply if you have:
- A sense of social responsibility towards your community and nation at large.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrable passion and commitment toward Nigeria’s development.
- A good understanding of the Teach For Nigeria vision and is willing to commit two years of service to the Fellowship program.
- Outstanding academic achievement and capacity to adapt to challenging environments.
For more information, visit Teach for Nigeria.