Deadline: April 16, 2023
Applications are open for the Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarship 2023/2024 for Masters Degree in a French university. Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Computer science.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
The Fields of study include:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Interaction
- Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
- The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. It caters for transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing and healthcare coverage throughout the program. Tuitions fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
- Applicants must have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria.
- Be up to 35 years old.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology.
- Have completed National Service.
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024.
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application.
Required documents include:
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
The above documents and complete application should be sent to [email protected] before 11:59pm on April 16, 2023.
The title of your email must be: LAST NAME First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program
The title of the documents must be as followed: NUMBER OF DOCUMENT. LAST NAME First Name – Type of document
- TERWASE Philomena – International passport
- TERWASE Philomena – Cover letter
- TERWASE Philomena – Bachelor degree, etc.
Make sure that your documents are readable from left to right and no bigger than 1.5MB each (feel free to use an online file compressor if need be).
After sending the documents, it is mandatory that you fill in the following Google form.
For more information, visit France in Nigeria.