Deadline: March 31, 2023
Applications are open for the De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator 2023. The De Beers Group in partnership with WomHub is excited to invite applications to their De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator – a niche, in-residence programme for women-led tech or tech-enabled businesses.
They are looking for women-led businesses that deliver sustainable positive impact to both society and the environment, with a focus on waste reduction and circularity, green energy transition, water and hygiene, nature-based solutions and biodiversity conservation. The De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator programme kicks off in May 2023 and is a nine-month hybrid leadership and business development opportunity for women based in South Africa, Namibia or Botswana who have founded businesses within technology with a sustainable environment focus. The hybrid masterclass series will focus on idea and business incubation, leadership development, funding, and pitch readiness, as well as mentorship, well-being and financial coaching.
The mission is to grow existing sustainable tech businesses through access to:
- Deep insight into sustainability challenges and initiatives on the African continent.
- Customized learning and development experiences tailored to Founder’s specific needs.
- Access to mentorship, industry expertise and leading-edge technology skills.
- Open to women who serve as founders or co-founders of a Science, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing & Mining (STEM) business.
- Applicants must be citizens of either Botswana, Namibia or South Africa; their innovation must be based and registered in the aforementioned countries.
- Applicants need to be over the age of 18. There is no upper age limit.
- The applicant’s business/innovation can be any new or innovative product, technology, or service, based in STEM with a focus on waste reduction and circularity, green energy transition, nature-based solutions and biodiversity conservation
- Applicants must be able to commit to the duration of the programme commencing in May 2023 to January 2024.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Apply now and get the help you need to soar to new heights!
For more information, visit De Beers Group Trailblazer Accelerator.