Deadline: May 12, 2023
Apply now for the Reader’s Digest Photo Competition 2023: Beautiful Britain. Simply send a high-resolution photo on the theme of “Beautiful Britain” for the chance to win a £400 voucher and grace the back cover of the Reader’s Digest magazine.
What encapsulates the beauty of Britain for you? Is it rolling green hills and hidden valleys of the countryside? Or cobbled medieval streets and grand cathedrals? Or something else entirely? Well, here’s your chance to capture it in a photo! All you have to do is take a compelling picture that sums up the beauty of Britain for you and send it to them.
They will select three winners who will be awarded the following prizes:
- First place: £400 Amazon voucher, a Royal Photographic Society membership for a year, and seeing your photograph on the back cover of our July 2023 issue!
- Second place: £250 Camera World voucher
- Third place: An Experience or Workshop & Course voucher from Jessops
- Open to residents of the UK, Eire and BFPOs, aged 18 or over.
- You must own the rights to the photograph you submit for entry.
- You must be able to supply a high-resolution copy of the photograph suitable for print publication.
- Reader’s Digest employees and any associated partners or affiliated companies cannot apply.
- Take a high-resolution photo with either a phone or digital camera
- Ensure that pictures are original, not previously published and taken specifically for this competition
- Upload you photo using the online form or email your photo to [email protected] by 5pm, May 12, 2023
- Make sure you include your full name, location and contact number
For more information, visit Reader’s Digest Photo Competition.