Deadline: June 2, 2023
Applications for the Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Public Sector Fellowship 2023 are now open. The Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Public Sector Fellowship is a unique one-year professional development program for high-achieving young graduates who have demonstrated a clear interest in and commitment to transforming the public sector and policy-influencing organizations.
Through the Public Service Fellowship, they support in-country programs that recruit Africa’s most promising future leaders and place them into meaningful civil service positions. Over a period of two years, fellows are provided with the supervisory support, rigorous training and mentorship they need to launch and build a successful career in public service.
- Ghanaian nationals with no criminal history.
- Should be done with NSS at the time of application.
- Should have a 2nd Class Upper (2.1) undergraduate degree or above.
- Should not be above 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Commitment to Public Sector work + demonstrated leadership potential.
- Track record for community involvement and a passion for Ghana.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional working environment.
- Fill out the online application and upload the following documents:
- Undergraduate Certificate
- Proof of completing NSS
- Verification of Community Service – Letter or Share Link: Pictures from Community Service
- 2 letters of recommendation (one academic, one professional)
- One-page CV
- Copy of any valid national ID
- 2 essays:
- Describe your interest in Ghana’s Public Sector and how being selected as an Emerging Public Leaders (EPL) Fellow fits into your personal and professional goals?
- Describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and leadership. What was the situation? What measures and actions did you put in place? What was the result and impact?
- NB: Word limit: 500 for each essay.
Shortlisted candidates who qualify for first-round interviews are required to bring a copy of their most recent transcript and police clearance.
For more information, visit EPL Ghana.