Deadline: June 30, 2023
Applications for the Emerging Leaders Foundation (ELF) Africa iLead Fellowship Program 2023 are now open. The iLEAD Fellowship is a transformative leadership development program designed for young leaders aged 18-35 who are passionate about addressing key Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including poverty eradication, quality education, economic growth, climate action, and peacebuilding.
Through a tri-dimensional approach of training, mentorship, and coaching, they provide the tools, platforms, and linkages needed to unlock your potential, inspire change, and thrive both individually and as part of a community. With their values-based leadership philosophy at the core, the iLEAD Fellowship equips you with life skills, civic consciousness, and practical exposure to the world of work. Through a rigorous three-step recruitment process, they select the most promising candidates who align with their vision of creating social, economic, and political transformation.
- Participants will have a mindset shift;
- High level of Self-Awareness;
- Individual & Group Agency;
- Networking Opportunities with like-minded young leaders & Mentorship from seasoned professionals.
- Open to young leaders ready to ignite change and make a lasting impact in Kenya.
- Applicants should be between 18 – 35 years.
- Willing and able to commit the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month (From July – October) 2023.
Program Dates & Time
- Days – Every 2nd & 4th Saturdays of every month from July – October 2023
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
For more information, visit iLEAD Fellowship.