Deadline: June 30, 2023
Applications are invited for the lululemon Centre for Social Impact Here to Be Grant 2024. Through Here to Be, the Centre invests in community resilience and support local organizations around the globe that create inclusive access to physical, mental, and/or social wellbeing.
The Here to Be grant seeks organizations that are community-led, creating equity in wellbeing, and serving populations most impacted by systemic inequity. They recognize that planetary health is a fundamental condition for wellbeing and this year, they also seek to fund organizations that are contributing to a healthy planet as it relates to their collective wellbeing.
- Organizations can apply for general operating support up to $50,000 USD. The amount requested cannot exceed more than 40% of an organization’s operating budget. If selected, the grant will be administered by and disbursed through the Centre’s Donor-Advised Fund at Charities Aid Foundation America (CAF America).
They welcome applications from organizations that meet the following requirements:
- Must be a registered non-profit or charity, or fiscally sponsored by one.
- Must be a community-led organization that is serving populations most impacted by systemic inequity.
- Must be operating in Australia, Canada, China Mainland, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, India, Ireland, Japan, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, USA, and/or Vietnam.
- Must be working to create access to physical, mental, and/or social wellbeing.
- Annual budget of less than $2 million USD preferred.
They also welcome applications from organizations working at the intersection of environment and wellbeing.
- Letter of Intent – June 5 to June 30, 2023: The Letter of Intent launched on June 5 at 8am Pacific Time (PT). All Letters of Intent are due by June 30 at 5pm Pacific Time (PT). Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Application – August 1 to August 29, 2023: All organizations will receive an email notification to let them know if they will be moving forward to the next stage of the application process by August 1. If your organization’s Letter of Intent demonstrates strong alignment with the grant goals and meets the eligibility criteria, you will receive an invitation to submit a formal application. All applications are due by August 29 at 5pm Pacific Time (PT). Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
For more information, visit Here to Be Grant.