Deadline: September 4, 2023
Applications are open for the Borealis AI ML Research Internship 2024. Borealis AI anticipates their internship programs to be in a hybrid work environment for the Winter 2024 term. Interns support research on a wide variety of theoretical and applied machine learning projects.
Working at Borealis AI will grant you unique access to massive structured and unstructured datasets with the tools and resources necessary to build game-changing statistical models. Being part of the team means you’ll have the opportunity to publish original research in peer-reviewed academic conferences, such as NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML, CVPR. And you’ll be working with some of the brightest minds in AI.
Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Deep Learning;
- Reinforcement Learning;
- Graphs and Optimization;
- Unsupervised and Semi-supervised Learning;
- Bayesian Optimization;
- Privacy and Fairness;
- Interpretability and Explainability;
- Time Series Forecasting;
- Natural Language Processing;
- Computer Vision.
You’re an ideal candidate if you have:
- Ability to implement state-of-the-art machine learning techniques;
- High motivation to solve challenging research problems;
- Passion for data, algorithms, and statistics;
- Pursuing a graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another mathematically related field (e.g., Physics, Math, Statistics, etc.);
- Previous publications at a top-tier AI conference;
- Experience with writing modular, robust, scalable software in Python;
- Familiarity with the Unix command line and bash scripting;
- Proficiency with deep learning packages, such as Tensorflow, Keras, and PyTorch;
- A deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modeling.
The application deadline is September 4, 2023. The internship duration is 4 months from January – April 2024.
For more information, visit ML Research Internship.