Deadline: November 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Future of Religious Heritage (FRH) Photo Competition 2023. Like religious heritage as much as the FRH does? Whether you have a passion for photography or simply enjoy taking beautiful pictures during your holidays, this is your chance to share it with an international community of heritage lovers and win a prize for it.
Every year the FRH Photo Competition selects the 10 best photographs of religious heritage from around the globe. The world is full of unknown religious architectural wonders, fascinating artefacts, and unique celebrations. Help them highlight the beauty and diversity of European religious heritage!
There are three categories:
- Religious Buildings (photos with a building or group of buildings as the main element)
- Artefacts (photos with objects related to religious heritage as the main element)
- People and Events (photos in which people or the festivity are the protagonists)
- The winner will be invited to the 2024 FRH Conference (location and date to be confirmed) with all costs covered up to a maximum of €1,000. Finalists will be welcome to participate in the conference at their own cost.
- FRH will also issue a special publication with photos of the winner and finalists in each category that will be promoted throughout Europe.
- Open to everyone regardless of their nationality and whether they are professional photographers or not.
- Each participant can submit up to three photos per category.
All the entries will be evaluated by a jury composed of expert photographers, artists and representatives of FRH that is expected to meet the first week of December. The judges will select the three best photos of each category. From these, one will be chosen as the overall winner and the other eight will be finalists.
For more information, visit FRH Competition.