Deadline: August 13, 2023
Applications are open for the Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Programme 2023. The year-long hybrid (in-person and virtual) programme brings together 15 South African women entrepreneurs and aims to provide leadership development and intensive entrepreneurial support for founder growth in the engineering and technology industries.
The Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator programme aims to support the next generation of businesses in South Africa and is designed to empower South African female-led SMME (Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise) businesses that could form part of Sasol’s supply and value chain. Engineering businesses create a better economy and future for all. The Programme will run from July 2023 – June 2024 for fifteen (15) qualifying South African women entrepreneurs and includes access to WomHub’s unique innovation and co-working spaces in Johannesburg and Cape Town, live masterclasses, one-on-one venture clinics and in-person working sessions.
The Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Programme aims to provide South African Women Entrepreneurs with the following:
- Technical engineering expertise to support commercialization and scale
- Personal entrepreneurial development
- Practical tools and strategies for business development and growth
- One-on-one diagnostics, mentorship, and business financial coaching for developing SMMEs
- Support on the engendered challenges female founders face
- Access to market opportunities
- Access to one-on-one mentorship and Venture Clinics with engineering subject matter experts;
- Develop business financial strategy through personalized financial coaching support;
- Develop personal growth and leadership skills;
- Founder support;
- Gain exposure to a stream of technical expertise in engineering through the WomHub Expert Council;
- Gain exposure to WomHub’s global network and investors within the African landscape;
- 12-month WomHub membership giving you access to our state-of-the-art coworking hubs in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- All relevant programme costs will be covered for the selected participants.
- Open to South African women entrepreneurs.
- Applicant should be leading an SMME (Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise) in South Africa.
Application deadline is August 13, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator.