Deadline: August 15, 2023
Applications are open for the AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023. AXA is looking for startups who can collaborate with them in the following areas: Customer management, Distribution, Process Efficiency.
AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program is a 15-week program that is targeted at startups of all stages, from the idea stage to scale-up. The program provides a platform for startups to get access to industry experts and mentors, as well as experience-based learning through a series of masterclasses.
- They will connect you with the internal resources to build out your ideas or insurance solutions.
- Incubation for the innovation (e.g., API access, expertise, mentorship etc.).
- If you successfully create value adding products or services, they will become a paying client.
- Access to Industry wide scaling and commercialization support.
Startups, Founders, Innovators applying for AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program must:
- Have innovative solutions that align with the program’s theme and focus areas across AXA Mansard’s value chain.
- Have a prototype or MVP (minimum viable product) that has been tested with potential customers.
- Have a clear value proposition and differentiation from existing solutions in the market.
- Be incorporated as a legal entity in Nigeria.
- Be willing to commit up to 6 hours weekly for the duration of the innovation exchange program.
Applications will close on August 15, 2023. The start date for the program is August 21, 2023.
For more information, visit AXA.