Deadline: November 3, 2023
Applications are open for the Conrad Challenge 2023-2024. The challenge invites you to design an innovation, solve an important problem and establish yourself as an entrepreneur. Over the course of the year, you and your teammates will go step-by-step through the entrepreneurial process and design an innovation that solves an important problem.
The 2023-2024 competition is comprised of four stages:
- Activation Stage (Aug – Nov 3, 2023): You’ll embark on your journey by assembling your crew of 2-5 students plus a coach and completing registration.
- Lean Canvas Stage (deadline Nov 3, 2023): You’ll plan out your path by brainstorming ideas, selecting your innovation and category and preparing a Lean Canvas.
- Innovation Stage (deadline Jan 12, 2024): You’ll bring your innovation to life by writing an Innovation Brief, recording an Innovation Video and creating a website.
- Power Pitch Stage (April 23-26, 2024): The top teams from the Innovation Stage are named Finalists and invited to pitch their innovations to a live panel of Judges at the 2024 Conrad Challenge Innovation Summit. At the Summit, Judges, Alumni and other members of the Conrad Community come together for a multi-day event full of dynamic workshops, tours, community sessions and speakers.
- Finalist teams will compete to earn scholarships, entrepreneurial support and the Challenge’s top honor: the title of Pete Conrad Scholar.
- If you are a student between the ages of 13 and 18, you are eligible to join.
- You must participate as a member of a team of 2-5 students.
- You and your teammates may compete from any corner of the globe.
- You can form a team with schoolmates, siblings, camp friends or any other eligible students you know.
- If you’ve competed in a previous year, you may compete again as long as you still meet the age criteria and other requirements.
For more information, visit Conrad Challenge.