Deadline: September 15, 2023
Are you an entrepreneur, startup or business owner? Are you looking for capital or market access? Does your business have an innovative and credible value proposition? Then this opportunity is for you. Applications for the Goshen Impact Fund Enterpreneurship Programme 2023 are now open.
The Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Programme is an initiative of the Kingdom Summit aimed at supporting upcoming Christian entrepreneurs that have innovative, viable, scalable value propositions and/or businesses with unique market opportunity and social impact.
- Access to capital
- Marketing Access
- Mentorship Capacity Building
- Investment readiness
- Free Strategy Session
- Open to small business owners and entrepreneurs that are innovative and have viable business ideas or ventures that are in start-up and early growth stages;
- Businesses and Entrepreneurs across all sectors/industries in Nigeria;
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and a University or Polytechnic, College of Education/ Technology graduate;
- Only one company can apply per application and a company can apply only once.
Applications will be evaluated based on the programme rules. Applications will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Innovation, creativity and viability of the business
- Market Opportunity: Knowledge and understanding of the target market, customers and competition
- Financial Understanding: An understanding of the basic financial requirements of running a business, costs and revenues
- Scalability: Potential for replication and growth of product or service offering to create jobs and impact the kingdom
- Social Impact: Ability of the venture to solve social problems such as employment generation, poverty alleviation, empowerment, etc.
Applicants will be required to provide the following documents as part of the process:
- Passport Photograph
- Valid ID: Driver’s License, National Identity Card or International Passport of the applicant/ business owner
- Graduation Certificate from a University or Polytechnic, College of Education/ Technology
- Legal registration document with CAC (optional)
- Company bank statement (optional)
- Reference from a trade association, professional body, organisation, customer, business partner, academic institution, etc. (optional)
Mandatory fields are marked in (*). Ensure you fill all fields before proceeding to submit your application.
For more information, visit Goshen Impact Fund.