Deadline: October 31, 2023
Are you a young person aged 13 – 19 and living in Europe? Do you have a vision for the future of Europe that you would like to share? If so, take part in EnTrust’s Creative Contest, ‘A Europe We Trust: visions of European youth’.
Your submission should be based on your vision for the future of Europe. You can use one or more of the below topics as inspiration:
- Equality, Inclusiveness and Accessibility: How do you envision a more equal, inclusive and accessible Europe for young people?
- Youth Participation, Representation and Open Dialogue in the EU: What would Europe look like with a more active role for young people in decision-making?
- Sustainability, Climate Action and Empowerment of Rural Youth: How do you envision a future Europe in which all young people have a role in climate action and sustainability?
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: What would Europe look like if it placed greater importance on mental health and wellbeing?
- Access to Employment, Fair Working Conditions and a Living Wage: What would Europe be like if all young people could access the labour market, have fair working conditions and be paid a living wage?
- Winners will be invited to Brussels in January 2024 to attend an awards ceremony and visit the EU institutions.
- Open to young people residing in any of the 27 EU Member States as well as EU candidate countries.
- You can enter either as an individual or in a group.
You can send your submission via this form. They also ask you to tell a little bit about yourself and your work. The form must be filled out in English. The deadline for submissions is October 31 at 17:00 CET.