Deadline: September 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Grungo Law Giving Back to the Community Scholarship 2023. At Grungo Law, they believe it is important to empower others to make the world a better place by helping them to realize their full academic potential. The Cherry Hill accident attorneys are proud to continue the Grungo Law Giving Back to the Community Scholarship for the sixth year in a row to celebrate individuals who are committed to service in their community.
The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose essay best describes their experienced commitment to community service and what role their experience with community service has played and will play in their academic career.
- An award of $1,000 will be given to the scholarship winner.
- Open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- Students who are currently incoming first-year college students and have graduated high school or possess a GED may also apply.
- Any eligible candidates must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Application materials include:
- Your updated resume, pertinent contact information, and status as a student.
- A 750-word essay that provides a thoughtful description of your experience of community service and what giving back to your community means to you.
- Your current transcript, unofficial, from your school (NOTE: for first-year college students, submit an unofficial transcript from your most recent school as well as one from your current post-secondary institution.)
Submit all materials by email to [email protected] with the subject line: “[Applicant’s First and Last Name] – 2023 Grungo Law Giving Back to the Community Scholarship”.
For more information, visit Giving Back to the Community Scholarship.