Deadline: November 10, 2023
Applications are open for the THRIVE Global Accelerator Program 2024. The THRIVE Global Accelerator program is a 12 week award-winning program designed specifically to support seed through series A companies, preparing them for growth and scalability. Supporting companies across the agrifood value chain, the THRIVE Global Accelerator places a strong emphasis on companies creating a sustainable future through innovation. This program benefits companies looking to attract both national and international customers.
The THRIVE Accelerator is a mix of virtual and in-person programming. There is 4+ months of virtual programming in each cohort, in addition to 2+ in-person weeks of connecting with your cohort and networking with our global community. The in-person programming will take place during Seed week in March and Demo Day in July.
Through the THRIVE Accelerator you’ll receive the tools and support to build a company foundation for scalable growth.
- Access to Corporates: They will connect you with Corporate Partners from their high-profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
- Access to Farmers: Through their extensive partner network inclusive of farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, they provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- Investment Opportunities: THRIVE will connect you to corporate partners and investors from their network who may pursue investment. Following completion of the program, THRIVE will offer investment to select companies.
- Award-winning Program: Participation in their award-winning program will validate your startup to potential investors and give you access to THRIVE’s ecosystem, network, customers, and investment in addition to significant perks from network partners IBM, Stripe, Hubspot, Zendesk, AWS, Zenefits and Carta.
- Expert Mentorship: You will have access to expert mentors and advisors as well as access to their extensive global entrepreneur network.
- Brand Exposure: You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities through THRIVE’s extensive global network, press and media.
- Collaboration Opportunities: You will have opportunities to meet, collaborate and network with fellow Agri-Food Tech founders from across the world through virtual workshops, and in person at Seed Camp and Demo Days!
- The THRIVE Accelerator is dedicated to supporting Seed to Series A stage Agri Food Tech startups.
- At this stage, companies are past ideation and are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta or product in market (paying customers) growth stages.
Upon review of all Accelerator applications, the top applicants will be invited to Pitch Day, a virtual pitch event judged by the SVG Ventures investment committee, corporate partners, mentors and other ecosystem partners. This is currently scheduled for December 2023.
For more information, visit THRIVE Global Accelerator.