Deadline: November 15, 2024
Applications are open for the GenScript Life Science Research Grant Program 2024. GenScript Life Science Research Grant Program is a new initiative dedicated to supporting breakthroughs in life science research areas. This program is designed to empower researchers by providing grant funding earmarked explicitly for purchasing GenScript reagents and services.
GenScript provides comprehensive “one-stop” solutions for projects in the identified research areas through its advanced technologies and platforms. The Life Science Research Grant Program will leverage GenScript’s existing capabilities to accelerate projects by partnering with investigators globally on their proposed projects.
- Grants will be awarded at a range of funding levels, dependent on GenScript’s internal committee assessment of the project’s budget needs. The maximum amount to be awarded is set at $100,000 USD for qualifying projects.
- Open to researchers in life sciences;
- Projects are expected to commence promptly after receiving grant funding from GenScript, and research activities should generally take place over 12 months or less.
- Research areas include but not limited to:
- Gene and Cell Therapy Development
- Antibody Drug Discovery
- Vaccine Development
- Plant Sciences
A total of 40 grants are planned and will be awarded based on scientific merit, potential for impact, and strategic alignment with GenScript’s primary areas of scientific interest.
- Project Scope
- Research Significance
- Key Innovations
- Budget Breakdown
For more information, visit GenScript Life ScienceResearch Grant.