Apply for the Alexis Insights Online Internship and Recruitment Programme
Deadline: March 31, 2015
Applications are invited for the Alexis Insights Online Internship and Recruitment Programme. Alexis Insights is the official blog of Alexis Foundation. Applications will be accepted from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students interested in writing about contemporary issues in economics, public policy, psychology, law, information technology, strategy, and management.
There are six-tier progression:
- Intern – 0-2 months
- Editorial Intern – 2-4 months
- Assistant Editor – 4-6 months
- Associate Editor – 6-9 months
- Editor – 9-12 months
- Senior/Executive Editor – 12 months & beyond
Duration of the internship is minimum two months from the date of selection.
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
- The opportunity is voluntary and unpaid. The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks within the time limit will be given duly recognized certificates.
- All persons associated for a period of six months or more will be eligible to receive a recommendation letter from the organization (need basis).
Open to all undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students above 18 years.
Candidates are required to do the following:
- Send Curriculum Vitae along with a Statement of Purpose for joining the organisation.
- Applications should be mailed to email@example.com
For more information, visit Alexis Insights Online Internship.