Adobe Research Fellowship 2017 For Graduate Students ($10,000 Award + Internship at Adobe)
Deadline: October 31, 2016
Applications are invited for the 2017 Adobe Research Fellowship.The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. This year, we will be awarding up to 10 fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of
- computer graphics,
- computer vision,
- human-computer interaction,
- machine learning,
- visualization, audio, natural language processing, and
- programming languages.
In order to be considered for the 2017 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2017 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship at Adobe for the 2017 summer.
How to Apply
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope) and how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams). Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
The Fellowship recipients will be announced by December 15, 2016.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or visit FAQs.
For more information, visit Adobe Fellowship