Deadline: March 6, 2018
YouthActionNet is recruiting the next class of Laureate Global Fellows! Sponsored by Laureate International Universities, the fellowship annually recognizes 20 extraordinary young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Young leaders ages 18-29 who have founded or co-founded social ventures with at least one year of impact are eligible to apply to the fellowship.
The Laureate Global Fellowship is a pioneering youth social entrepreneurship program working to redefine how young people lead change. Launched in 2001, the fellowship invests annually in twenty extraordinary young leaders whose social ventures are transforming how age-old challenges are addressed in their communities and countries. Fellowship applicants earn their spot in this renowned cohort through a rigorous selection process including evaluation by a panel of peer leaders and executives from distinguished global institutions.
If selected as a 2018 Laureate Global Fellow, you will embark on a transformational leadership journey. This includes:
- An immersive leadership training and retreat in October
- A yearlong fellowship experience including coaching, virtual learning, advocacy, and networking opportunities
- Membership in our global network of nearly 1700 changemakers worldwide
- Access to a lifetime of continued learning and support from the International Youth Foundation (IYF)
Young social entrepreneurs in any country who meet these criteria may apply:
- Founder or co-founder of a social venture with at least one year of impact
- Age 18-29 as of December 31, 2018
- Fluent in English
They encourage applications from youth representing all countries, genders, education levels, races, religions, and social impact areas. We believe the diversity of experiences across fellows in each cohort is a vital factor in shaping the open-minded learning community that’s central to our approach.
While measures of success such as existing impact, innovation, and community mobilization are important, they also consider applicants’ capacity for self-reflection and ability to contribute positively to a collaborative learning environment
- Hungry Minds
- Clear Visions
- Resilience in the Face of Failure
Before applying, be sure to read the full Terms & Conditions.
For more information, visit YouthActionNet.