Deadline: August 9, 2019
Are you a woman who owns and runs her business? Is your business innovative? Do you need a grant to expand your business? What about some expert training to help grow your business? Apply for the Access Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton 2019. The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton is the biggest business growth program for women.
- First prize is N5 million naira
- Second prize is N3 million naira
- Third prize is N1 million naira
- The top 50 applicants will receive a 2 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
- You must be a woman
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a legal resident of Nigeria
- That within the past one (1) year you were not an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
- Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
- Any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
- Any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
- Any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme.
- You may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Programme in which you appear. You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
Stage 1: Fill out the online application
- Fill out your personal and business details correctly
- Fill out a brief description of your business.
- Complete your registration and await the invitation to upload your video (only successful applicants will be invited to upload their videos)
Stage 2: Your business in 60 seconds
- Talk about your business in 60 seconds.
- Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business using a video camera or a phone. Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.
Stage 3: You may be one of the top 50 applicants to be invited to the mini MBA from the International Finance Corporation.
For more information, visit Access Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton.