Google Developers Launchpad Accelerator 2019 for Startups
Applications are open for the Google Developers Launchpad Accelerator 2019 for Startups. The Launchpad Regional Accelerators are tailored specifically to their local markets, and provide access to the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – helping startups build great products. In addition to the accelerators, Launchpad regional initiatives include exclusive events, mentorship opportunities, and trainings.
The Google Developers Launchpad Accelerators currently open are:
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa: For African startups building a great business or product in Africa
- Launchpad Accelerator Brazil: For top growth-stage Brazilian startups. Google wants to find and develop leaders who will foster the next generation of Brazilian unicorns! Based at Google’s Campus São Paulo, startups will have specialized product support, as well as access to Google’s AI / ML, Cloud, Android, and Web experts.
- Launchpad Accelerator India: Launchpad Accelerator India, based in Bengaluru, is focused on supporting great startups that are solving for India specific challenges using AI/ML. Startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy and Marketing.
- Launchpad Accelerator Japan: The Accelerator supports Japanese startups focused on using AI/ML with a global mindset. All accepted startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy, and Marketing. They’ll also be invited to international immersion programs.
- Launchpad Accelerator Mexico: Launchpad Accelerator Mexico, based at Centraal in Mexico City, supports startups in Hispanic America focused on using AI/ML with a global mindset. All accepted startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google and our global mentor network in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android & Google Play, Web, Product Strategy, and Marketing.
As part of all Launchpad regional accelerators, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to silicon valley experts and top local mentors
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Close partnership with Google for three months (new classes are accepted twice a year)
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa is open to top seed-stage African startups. Applications are accepted from startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe;
- Launchpad Accelerator Brazil is open to top growth-stage Brazilian startups;
- Launchpad Accelerator India is open to top seed to growth stage Indian startups;
- Launchpad Accelerator Japan is open to top seed to growth stage Japanese startups.
- Launchpad Accelerator Mexico is open top seed to growth stage Latin American startups
For more information, visit Google Launchpad.