Indian Society for Legal Research (ISLR) Global Ambassadors Programme 2019
Deadline: August 10, 2019
Are you interested in making a difference in the field of legal research? Apply for the ISLR Global Ambassadors Programme 2019. The Ambassadors will contribute to plan, develop, and facilitate research activities that engage the public, spark dialogue, and encourage collaboration.
Ambassadors will also work to improve networks and build continuity and presence through ongoing involvement in international events in the field of law. These Positions are voluntary and unpaid; and will last from August 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
Indian Society for Legal Research is a non-profit and apolitical organisation which works in the field of legal research. Currently, they have launched a short term Project on International Courts & Tribunals and Electoral Reforms. They have also launched Online Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law and Artificial Intelligence.
- The programme offers the chance to international work environment
- Great opportunity to interact and work with law students of different nations
- Certificate of experience at the end of the programme
- No fee to join certificate courses launched by ISLR
- The opportunity of publication in upcoming Books and Journals
- Open for students of all Nations
- Students should be enrolled in Undergraduate or Postgraduate Law Courses
- Be proficient in the English Language
- Basic understanding of Computer and Internet applications
- Self-motivated and have strong research and analytical skills
- Experience in Legal Research (desirable)
To apply, send your updated CV and Cover letter to [email protected] by August 10, 2019.
For more information, visit ISLR.