CSR Europe Network Management Internship 2019 in Belgium (Paid position)
Deadline: October 18, 2019
Applications are open for the CSR Europe Network Management Internship 2019. CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With their corporate members and National CSR organisations, they unite, inspire & support over 10,000 enterprises at local, European and global level.
They support businesses & industry sectors in their transformation and collaboration towards practical solutions and sustainable growth. They are for systemic change; therefore, following the SDGs, they want to co-build with the European leaders and stakeholders an overarching strategy for a Sustainable Europe 2030.
The role consist of
- Intelligence gathering on National Partners Organisations and corporate accounts to ensure membership engagement and collaboration opportunities
- CRM management and maintenance
- Conference, Webinar and workshop organisation and delivery for National Partner Network
- Provide Membership engagement data analysis to the teams at regular intervals
- Research and account meeting preparation that provide members insights in the added value of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Assisting teams in their membership and recruitment activities
- Attending external meetings and events
- 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of and enthusiasm for business, the business environment and CSR issues
- Stakeholder engagement skills.
- First experience on project development.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM technology, MS Office suite especially strong skills with MS Excel required
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written): ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Knowledge on Business and Human Rights is an asset.
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium
You can also apply for the:
- CSR Europe Supply Chain Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Internship 2019
- CSR Europe Digitalisation & Future of Work Internship 2019
- CSR Europe Sustainable Markets & Finance Internship 2019
For more information, visit CSR Europe.