International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) Return Home Fellowships 2021 (up to 20,000 Euros)
Deadline: September 6, 2020
Applications are open for the International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) Return Home Fellowships 2021. The objective of the IBRO Return Home Program is to enable young researchers from less developed countries, who have studied neuroscience in advanced research centers, to return home to continue an internationally valid scientific activity in brain research.
The IBRO Mission is to:
- Develop, support, coordinate and promote scientific research in all fields concerning the brain;
- Promote international collaboration and exchange of scientific information on brain research throughout the world;
- Provide for and assist in education and dissemination of information relating to brain research.
- The fellowship provides grant amount up to 20,000 Euros.
- Open to young researchers from less developed countries, who have studied neuroscience in advanced research centers.
Three profiles of scientists will be the main target of the IBRO Return Home Program:
- Postdoctoral fellows who have finished research training in neurosciences (including clinical research) in a center of excellence of a developed country.
- Research students who have been trained in a Center of Excellence in Brain Research (CEBR).
- Scientists who are developing a successful basic/clinical research career in a developed country and wish to return to their country of origin or to a less developed country for personal or cultural reasons.
At least one letter of reference (two are expected) and a Return Home Acceptance Letter are required in order to be considered for this grant.
Qualified candidates will not yet have returned to the laboratory where he/she is applying for the fellowship at the time the application is submitted.
For more information, visit IBRO Return Home Fellowship.