Call for Nominations: IWA Women in Water Award 2020/2021
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Nominations are invited for the IWA Women in Water Award 2020/2021. The IWA Women in Water Award acknowledges and celebrates female leadership in the field of water. Through this award, the IWA recognises those women working in the field of water who, through their demonstrated leadership, have had a significant positive impact on the development of the industry.
The award showcases an individual’s excellence in leadership as demonstrated by outstanding initiatives, impact of work and inspiration to others. The award recognises the role women play in the sector, but also seeks to encourage the greater participation of women in the water sector and hopes to motivate more women to pursue leadership positions within the sector.
- The 2021 edition will be awarded at the IWA Wold Water Congress and Exhibition from the May 9-14, 2021 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Open to all women working in the water industry.
- Show demonstrable leadership within the sector which has had a positive impact on the advancement of water management.
- Show demonstrable contributions towards the development of future leaders.
- Show demonstrable contributions towards IWA and/or other water-related groups, Associations or institutions.
- Submission is open across different continents.
In order to nominate a peer to win the IWA Women in Water Award 2020, please submit online the reasons why the individual will qualify.
For more information, visit IWA Women in Water Award.