Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) Grant Program 2020 (up to $20,000)
Deadline: September 7, 2020
Applications are open for the Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) Grant Program 2020. The Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis.
NISRF is designed to support grant applicants for a period of 6 months whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected or modified in response to COVID-19.
- Grant: Business equity-free funding between $5,000 to $20,000.
- Business Advisory: Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts.
- Business Continuity: Here’s your chance to continue to create impact and stay afloat.
- Be a company operating in Nigeria;
- The company is tackling an urgent social problem;
- The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC;
- Can demonstrate solid financial health prior to the onset of COVID-19 (USD $60K ARR – 12 months period minimum);
- The company has already received seed capital;
- Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale;
- Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
- Show how well they have optimised resources during COVID.
If your startup falls in any of these sectors, then you’re eligible to apply – Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
For more information, visit NISRF.