Ubuntu Leaders Academy – Online Training 2021
Applications are now open for the Ubuntu Leaders Academy – Online Training 2021. The training is a non-formal education project aimed at training young people with high leadership potential from social organizations, academic institutions, government agencies that promote youth leadership.
The training seeks to empower young leaders with knowledge and skills to become more caring, listening, trusting and serve humanity more effectively, learning from the examples of leaders such as Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and Desmond Tutu among others.
- Leading like Mandela – January 23
- Building Bridges – January 23
- Overcoming Obstacles – February 6
- Ubuntu Lives – February 13
- I Have a Dream – February 20
- Open to Young Leaders from English speaking African and Middle-Eastern Countries;
- English language proficiency is essential;
- Full attendance is an essential requirement.
Applicant must commit to the online training on these dates from 9:00 – 5:00 CAT-GMT(+2).
- January 23, 2021
- February 6, 2021
- February 13, 2021
- February 20, 2021
For more information, visit Ubuntu Leaders Academy.